Saturday, June 13, 2009

old times feeling

i'm now, listening to Richie's songs.. my only idol before Jam comes to my world..
richie's songs accompany me since i was very small. as i am english-ed.. i only learn chinese words from tuition class and of course my lovely daddy. but tat time juz learn a little of it. tuition all the primary school chinese text books till standard 6. stil remember form1 also photostat the text book to read.. but wat is the reason tat learning? of course not because of future use, or wan be smarter.. tat time where will know to think like tat.. haha.. standard1 or 2.. richie's first song changed me towards reading chinese materials. xin tai luan.. haha... nice song... tat time juz cassset only.. still remember is a mix casset with some songs like grasshopper de 'bao bei dui bu qi' and zhang yu de ' yong xin liang ku'.. haha.. songs after songs i learn.. of course words after words i learn too.. so, thanks to richie having so much of nice songs... and now i can sing more than 80% of his songs.. tats y i got the name Richie... from songs to newspapers.... i read chinese newspapers.. no doubt, my english does not improve much after my primary school. and nobody around me believe tat i'm english-ed.. though Jam is also 1 of my idol now, richie's status in my heart has never been degraded. both are good singers. richie has his own style with his love songs and some slow songs.. jam's voice are good for' 爆发力 ' songs..
接下来,用华文写几句。不然你们不相信学唱歌是可以学华文的。。
不知道有多少人会读我的blog,但我知道有个人肯定会读的。。
突然很想唱k.. 哈哈。歌声不好,但不管啦。。 是也唱,不是也唱。哪里都可以唱。开心就好嘛。。
我身边的人就可怜点。。 天天都要听我唱。

小齐, 腾腾。。 要好好努力的继续唱咯。。 永远支持你们。。

好啦。。 这次就写到这里。。 下次可能写人生道理了。。 哈哈。。。。

~Prince Richie~

4 comments:

  1. so early wake up a???
    sern sern need jiayou also ^^
    but wei wan holiday fis...
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. where got early? u mean this blog de time is it?
    i 7am wake up.. but blog de time is not correct de.. jiayou is sure de.. but also need to see the car gd or not de.. if not gd de car, u pump best petrol also will lose de.. u make ur own decision.. richie support u...

    ReplyDelete
  3. richie go to adjust the time lo...
    can adjust de...
    wei friday made decision ler...
    then last night think again...
    aikz...
    car hv petrol then can run le...
    can run then already good enough...
    no need use good de petrol de ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha.. now not i dun wan adjust the time.
    my intermediate and SMA de class clash time.
    be4 this Dr.Chen can help me inform Dr.Wong for special class for me de.. but then she says need see him wan or not. then Dr.Wong tell me if clash i suppose to drop 1 of tat sub.. aiks..
    now dunno la. need wait Dr.Chen let me know the final decision lo.. wei have anything can discuss with me ma.. dun always think urself.. let frens help...

    ReplyDelete