Sunday, July 12, 2009

tae kwon do

stop practicing tae kwon do for years.. really miss it..
still remember our school is the best besides greenfield from chs..
sometimes, see other ppl practicing.. patterns, sparring..
some power pushing me to scold them... no energy, style all out of the proper 1..
haha.. say until like very pro..
stamina practice, speed practice, energy practice, reaction practice...
i have left all tat to my master back..
why i quit tae kwon do? because dun wan hurt ppl.! lol.. funny huh.. u think u bruce lee ar..
erm, still remember 1 of my fren after sparring with me.. the next day nvr go for training. and his brother says he 'tempang' and leg 'bengkak'... because wan try my leg hard enough or not..
dun la cari mati.... my legs, my hands.... dun play play la... tumbuk u 1 time u can die ar....
hahaha...... but, really miss tat time... at least tat time i know wat is fitness.
wat now i have is my stomach.... wakaka.....

'better stand tall when they're calling u out.
dont bend, dont break, baby dont back down.'
i like this quote from the song It's My Life - Bon Jovi...

nitez all.. it's 4.30 am now...

~Prince Richie~

No comments:

Post a Comment